- What personally identifiable information we collect;
- With whom it is shared;
- How it can be corrected;
- How it is secured;
- How policy changes will be communicated; and
- How to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site, which may include personally identifiable information such as name, address, telephone and email address. It may also include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. We only have access to and/or collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you, such as when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request for information. Otherwise, we will not sell, rent or disclose your information to outside/third parties.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance their experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Unsubscribe from receiving future emails from our site.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g. billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
In accordance with CalOPPA, we:
- Do not share personally identifiable information with any third parties;
- Honor Do Not Track (DNT) signals from Web browsers, and do not track, plant cookies or use advertising when a DNT browser mechanism is in place.
- Do not permit third parties to collect visitors’ personally identifiable information from our website.
Children Under Thirteen
<p "="">We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Notification of Changes
California Hearing Center
88 N. San Mateo Drive
San Mateo, CA 94401 USA
Effective Date: June 11, 2018